Wednesday 12 March 2008

Ellie starts agility......

Well on Sunday mum sat down to watch this agility thing on tv.......shes been on about it for ages so I watched very carfully to keep mum happy.

Then last night it happened....................mum and I went to this big indoor place that had lots of horse poo on the floor for me to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realised that even though there was loads of other dogs to sniff and play with........there were jumps/tunnels and other things just like on the tv........ummmmmmm.

We had to jump over jumps (mum looked really funny, I just looked really cool), then this tunnel thing we had to go through all on my own....i was very brave and got lots of chicken and cuddles everytime i did what i was asked to do............



mum wasn't allowed to take pictures as it was inside so you will have to imangine me on top of the A frame........it was really high, but again i was brave and did it first time.

Mum was so pleased with me at the end she gave me a whole handfull of chicken...........i was sooooooooooooooooo tired that I slept all the way home it was all to much for me in one go.

I told Sacha all about it when i got home and mum says she will be doing the same thing in a few months time..............so i need to really need to practice every week till then so i can show Sacha what to do !

Ellie xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agility is brilliant. I haven't done it for a long time because mum hasn't been home.

Glad you enjoyed it. I am sure your mum was really proud of you.

Have fun at your future classes.

Anonymous said...

Oooh sounds like lots of fun. I was watching it on this TV programme called crufts and I got really really excited. Check out the video of me on my blog!

Delilah and Rocket said...

As soon as we start our class I'm sure mom will give an update. We're both getting exciting. She said I should sit on the agility book so I could absorb the knowledge by something called osmosis.

Dexter said...

Looks like great fun Ellie :-)
Keep up the good work!

Charlie said...

Oooh Ellie that looks like loads of fun - do you go anywhere near Bournemouth? I have been hoping to start for ages.

ELLIE and SACHA said...

No Charlie...we go near Sherborne its a 52mile round trip each week for 8 weeks with Ellie.......then another 8 weeks with Sacha starting in May.when thats done they can go together yepppppeeeee says mum !
Mums advice is to go and visit a class before hand to see if it seems ok (happy atmosphere and various dogs not just collies)....thats why we make the journey as the local one was terrible !