Saturday 16 February 2008

Ellie's 1st birthday





As its my birthday today mum has said I can post a few pics from 2007 to get you up to date with my life.









This is my first day home at 7 weeks old






This is me on mum's new chair. I was trying to make it ginger not blue!!!




This is me doing one of those show poses (I refuse to do another...its not natural)








I admit I'm not always perfect. I didn't like that pillow anyway !!!


(I can now blame Sacha in future !)




and this was my fantastic day at the beach in November






Not sure what is planned for today but will keep you all informed



















5 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! We are about the same age. I turned 1 on December 30th. Love the redecorating your did with the pillow. I did some decorating lately but mum wasn't too happy about it.

Charlie said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! Hope you had a lovely day it was really nice and sunny - perfect for walkies.

Hamish said...

Happy Birthday from Hamish in Hackney. The girls are very pretty and so cosy together. We'd love to meet you one day for a run in the hay so to speak. Hamish was one at the end of November but he's still our crazy puppy.

ELLIE and SACHA said...

Hi Hamish.....welcome to our blog.

You sound very cool and we love running especialy with the guys.....they seem to chace us around a lot !

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello vizslas you ar verry hansum its always good to hav sumwun to blame your destrukshun on so your lucky to have sacha i tried to blame it on gofers from the yard but nobuddy beleevd me ok bye -- dennis the vizsla